Tropico 5 gets a release date
Kalypso has announced a release date for their upcoming dictatorship simulator Tropico 5.
Tropico 5 takes fans of the series back to colonial times to offer budding dictators a chance to tackle the changing needs of the people as the forge a new colony on Tropico.
This entry in the series will also offer competitive multiplayer for up to four players. Kalypso are also running a closed beta test for the multiplayer mode and sign-ups are open now.
Tropico 5 is out on PC worldwide on the 23rd of May, except in the US where it will arrive on 27th of May. The Xbox 360 and Mac versions are due out later in the summer with a PS4 version following in the autumn.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year