Tropico 5 gets a release date
Kalypso has announced a release date for their upcoming dictatorship simulator Tropico 5.
Tropico 5 takes fans of the series back to colonial times to offer budding dictators a chance to tackle the changing needs of the people as the forge a new colony on Tropico.
This entry in the series will also offer competitive multiplayer for up to four players. Kalypso are also running a closed beta test for the multiplayer mode and sign-ups are open now.
Tropico 5 is out on PC worldwide on the 23rd of May, except in the US where it will arrive on 27th of May. The Xbox 360 and Mac versions are due out later in the summer with a PS4 version following in the autumn.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year