Tropico 5 gets a release date
Kalypso has announced a release date for their upcoming dictatorship simulator Tropico 5.
Tropico 5 takes fans of the series back to colonial times to offer budding dictators a chance to tackle the changing needs of the people as the forge a new colony on Tropico.
This entry in the series will also offer competitive multiplayer for up to four players. Kalypso are also running a closed beta test for the multiplayer mode and sign-ups are open now.
Tropico 5 is out on PC worldwide on the 23rd of May, except in the US where it will arrive on 27th of May. The Xbox 360 and Mac versions are due out later in the summer with a PS4 version following in the autumn.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto