Tropico 5 gets a release date
Kalypso has announced a release date for their upcoming dictatorship simulator Tropico 5.
Tropico 5 takes fans of the series back to colonial times to offer budding dictators a chance to tackle the changing needs of the people as the forge a new colony on Tropico.
This entry in the series will also offer competitive multiplayer for up to four players. Kalypso are also running a closed beta test for the multiplayer mode and sign-ups are open now.
Tropico 5 is out on PC worldwide on the 23rd of May, except in the US where it will arrive on 27th of May. The Xbox 360 and Mac versions are due out later in the summer with a PS4 version following in the autumn.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free