Tropico 5 gets a release date
Kalypso has announced a release date for their upcoming dictatorship simulator Tropico 5.
Tropico 5 takes fans of the series back to colonial times to offer budding dictators a chance to tackle the changing needs of the people as the forge a new colony on Tropico.
This entry in the series will also offer competitive multiplayer for up to four players. Kalypso are also running a closed beta test for the multiplayer mode and sign-ups are open now.
Tropico 5 is out on PC worldwide on the 23rd of May, except in the US where it will arrive on 27th of May. The Xbox 360 and Mac versions are due out later in the summer with a PS4 version following in the autumn.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users