Halo: Spartan Assault is heading to Steam
PC gamers are to get their first taste of Halo in very long time next month with the Steam release of Vanguard's top-down shooter Halo: Spartan Assault.
Halo: Spartan Assault was originally released on the Windows 8 for PC, smartphone and tablet and subsequently jumped to the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
The Steam version of Halo: Spartan Ops is set to launch on April the 4th and it will be the first Halo game to see a full PC release since Halo: Combat Evolved back in 2001.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer