Halo: Spartan Assault is heading to Steam
PC gamers are to get their first taste of Halo in very long time next month with the Steam release of Vanguard's top-down shooter Halo: Spartan Assault.
Halo: Spartan Assault was originally released on the Windows 8 for PC, smartphone and tablet and subsequently jumped to the Xbox One and Xbox 360.
The Steam version of Halo: Spartan Ops is set to launch on April the 4th and it will be the first Halo game to see a full PC release since Halo: Combat Evolved back in 2001.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network