Media Molecule contributing 3 new characters to Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2 on the PS Vita
Hello Games has revealed that the Media Molecule has contributed three new characters to the PS Vita versions of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie.
LittleBigPlanet star Sackboy and Tearaway heroes Iota and Atoi will be joining the 25 playable characters in the original Joe Danger and the 35 playable characters in Joe Danger 2.
Hello's Alex Wiltshire also revealed that the PS Vita versions of both games run at a creamy 60fps on the handheld courtesy of the hard work put into porting the games by fellow indie studio Four Door Lemon.
“So first up,” Wiltshire wrote on the PS Blog, “both of our big-console games, Joe Danger and its sequel, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, are running on PS Vita at a smooth-as-butter 60 frames a second, looking clean as you like, and they play so, so nicely in your hands. 60FPS has always been so important to us, because that’s how the games we grew up with ran. So it’s fantastic that Vita can make it happen, especially since it totally looks just as good as the PS3 version. We’re pushing about 400k polys a frame, which is pretty amazing. It loads real fast too.”
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due out on the PS Vita later this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3