Media Molecule contributing 3 new characters to Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2 on the PS Vita
Hello Games has revealed that the Media Molecule has contributed three new characters to the PS Vita versions of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie.
LittleBigPlanet star Sackboy and Tearaway heroes Iota and Atoi will be joining the 25 playable characters in the original Joe Danger and the 35 playable characters in Joe Danger 2.
Hello's Alex Wiltshire also revealed that the PS Vita versions of both games run at a creamy 60fps on the handheld courtesy of the hard work put into porting the games by fellow indie studio Four Door Lemon.
“So first up,” Wiltshire wrote on the PS Blog, “both of our big-console games, Joe Danger and its sequel, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, are running on PS Vita at a smooth-as-butter 60 frames a second, looking clean as you like, and they play so, so nicely in your hands. 60FPS has always been so important to us, because that’s how the games we grew up with ran. So it’s fantastic that Vita can make it happen, especially since it totally looks just as good as the PS3 version. We’re pushing about 400k polys a frame, which is pretty amazing. It loads real fast too.”
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due out on the PS Vita later this year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes