Media Molecule contributing 3 new characters to Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2 on the PS Vita
Hello Games has revealed that the Media Molecule has contributed three new characters to the PS Vita versions of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie.
LittleBigPlanet star Sackboy and Tearaway heroes Iota and Atoi will be joining the 25 playable characters in the original Joe Danger and the 35 playable characters in Joe Danger 2.
Hello's Alex Wiltshire also revealed that the PS Vita versions of both games run at a creamy 60fps on the handheld courtesy of the hard work put into porting the games by fellow indie studio Four Door Lemon.
“So first up,” Wiltshire wrote on the PS Blog, “both of our big-console games, Joe Danger and its sequel, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, are running on PS Vita at a smooth-as-butter 60 frames a second, looking clean as you like, and they play so, so nicely in your hands. 60FPS has always been so important to us, because that’s how the games we grew up with ran. So it’s fantastic that Vita can make it happen, especially since it totally looks just as good as the PS3 version. We’re pushing about 400k polys a frame, which is pretty amazing. It loads real fast too.”
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due out on the PS Vita later this year.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon