Media Molecule contributing 3 new characters to Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2 on the PS Vita
Hello Games has revealed that the Media Molecule has contributed three new characters to the PS Vita versions of Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie.
LittleBigPlanet star Sackboy and Tearaway heroes Iota and Atoi will be joining the 25 playable characters in the original Joe Danger and the 35 playable characters in Joe Danger 2.
Hello's Alex Wiltshire also revealed that the PS Vita versions of both games run at a creamy 60fps on the handheld courtesy of the hard work put into porting the games by fellow indie studio Four Door Lemon.
“So first up,” Wiltshire wrote on the PS Blog, “both of our big-console games, Joe Danger and its sequel, Joe Danger 2: The Movie, are running on PS Vita at a smooth-as-butter 60 frames a second, looking clean as you like, and they play so, so nicely in your hands. 60FPS has always been so important to us, because that’s how the games we grew up with ran. So it’s fantastic that Vita can make it happen, especially since it totally looks just as good as the PS3 version. We’re pushing about 400k polys a frame, which is pretty amazing. It loads real fast too.”
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie are due out on the PS Vita later this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year