Batman: Arkham Knight to be Rocksteady's last Batman game
The British developer behind the Batman: Arkham trilogy has revealed that the third and final entry Batman: Arkham Knight will be their last Batman game.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn has revealed that they have decided that once Arkham Knight is out of the way they will be moving on to something new.
He went on, "Anything we do is a collective decision between Rocksteady, Warner Brothers, and DC Comics. But it was something that we were really pushing for because we had a really clear vision for how this story should end, and the way we wanted it to end."
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date