Batman: Arkham Knight to be Rocksteady's last Batman game
The British developer behind the Batman: Arkham trilogy has revealed that the third and final entry Batman: Arkham Knight will be their last Batman game.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn has revealed that they have decided that once Arkham Knight is out of the way they will be moving on to something new.
He went on, "Anything we do is a collective decision between Rocksteady, Warner Brothers, and DC Comics. But it was something that we were really pushing for because we had a really clear vision for how this story should end, and the way we wanted it to end."
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update