Batman: Arkham Knight to be Rocksteady's last Batman game
The British developer behind the Batman: Arkham trilogy has revealed that the third and final entry Batman: Arkham Knight will be their last Batman game.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn has revealed that they have decided that once Arkham Knight is out of the way they will be moving on to something new.
He went on, "Anything we do is a collective decision between Rocksteady, Warner Brothers, and DC Comics. But it was something that we were really pushing for because we had a really clear vision for how this story should end, and the way we wanted it to end."
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto