Batman: Arkham Knight to be Rocksteady's last Batman game
The British developer behind the Batman: Arkham trilogy has revealed that the third and final entry Batman: Arkham Knight will be their last Batman game.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn has revealed that they have decided that once Arkham Knight is out of the way they will be moving on to something new.
He went on, "Anything we do is a collective decision between Rocksteady, Warner Brothers, and DC Comics. But it was something that we were really pushing for because we had a really clear vision for how this story should end, and the way we wanted it to end."
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One