Batman: Arkham Knight to be Rocksteady's last Batman game
The British developer behind the Batman: Arkham trilogy has revealed that the third and final entry Batman: Arkham Knight will be their last Batman game.
Rocksteady's Dax Ginn has revealed that they have decided that once Arkham Knight is out of the way they will be moving on to something new.
He went on, "Anything we do is a collective decision between Rocksteady, Warner Brothers, and DC Comics. But it was something that we were really pushing for because we had a really clear vision for how this story should end, and the way we wanted it to end."
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3