Assassin's Creed Comet to be a sequel to Black Flag, set in New York
More details on the other Assassin's Creed title rumoured to be slated for release this year Assassin's Creed Comet have appeared on the internet.
Comet is believed to be in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and the new rumours indicate that it will be a direct sequel to AC IV: Black Flag and will follow the adventures of a Templar sailor called Shay.
Rumours of Assassin's Creed Comet appeared about the same time the now-confirmed next-gen title Assassin's Creed Unity so these rumours might just prove to be true too.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto