Assassin's Creed Comet to be a sequel to Black Flag, set in New York
More details on the other Assassin's Creed title rumoured to be slated for release this year Assassin's Creed Comet have appeared on the internet.
Comet is believed to be in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and the new rumours indicate that it will be a direct sequel to AC IV: Black Flag and will follow the adventures of a Templar sailor called Shay.
Rumours of Assassin's Creed Comet appeared about the same time the now-confirmed next-gen title Assassin's Creed Unity so these rumours might just prove to be true too.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network