Assassin's Creed Comet to be a sequel to Black Flag, set in New York
More details on the other Assassin's Creed title rumoured to be slated for release this year Assassin's Creed Comet have appeared on the internet.
Comet is believed to be in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and the new rumours indicate that it will be a direct sequel to AC IV: Black Flag and will follow the adventures of a Templar sailor called Shay.
Rumours of Assassin's Creed Comet appeared about the same time the now-confirmed next-gen title Assassin's Creed Unity so these rumours might just prove to be true too.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave