Assassin's Creed Comet to be a sequel to Black Flag, set in New York
More details on the other Assassin's Creed title rumoured to be slated for release this year Assassin's Creed Comet have appeared on the internet.
Comet is believed to be in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and the new rumours indicate that it will be a direct sequel to AC IV: Black Flag and will follow the adventures of a Templar sailor called Shay.
Rumours of Assassin's Creed Comet appeared about the same time the now-confirmed next-gen title Assassin's Creed Unity so these rumours might just prove to be true too.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015