Assassin's Creed Comet to be a sequel to Black Flag, set in New York
More details on the other Assassin's Creed title rumoured to be slated for release this year Assassin's Creed Comet have appeared on the internet.
Comet is believed to be in development for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and the new rumours indicate that it will be a direct sequel to AC IV: Black Flag and will follow the adventures of a Templar sailor called Shay.
Rumours of Assassin's Creed Comet appeared about the same time the now-confirmed next-gen title Assassin's Creed Unity so these rumours might just prove to be true too.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment