Titanfall cheaters to match cheaters against other cheaters only
Respawn has announced details on how they will be dealing with those players that want to cheat in Titanfall.
So far they have just been collecting data on those that are trying to hack and cheat the game on PC but now measures are active to punish those that cheat at Titanfall on the PC.
Instead of imposing an outright ban on those caught cheating, offenders will be locked out of some of the game's features like progression and the Challenges system. Cheaters will also have their main menu marked with the message “Cheat Detected” and matchmaking will be limited others who have been caught cheating.
So far Respawn has only announced details of how they'll be dealing with cheating on the PC as it is the platform where players are most likely to cheat. This doesn't mean that those that cheat on Xbox One and the upcoming Xbox 360 version won't be punished in some way.
Thanks US Gamer.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey