Titanfall cheaters to match cheaters against other cheaters only
Respawn has announced details on how they will be dealing with those players that want to cheat in Titanfall.
So far they have just been collecting data on those that are trying to hack and cheat the game on PC but now measures are active to punish those that cheat at Titanfall on the PC.
Instead of imposing an outright ban on those caught cheating, offenders will be locked out of some of the game's features like progression and the Challenges system. Cheaters will also have their main menu marked with the message “Cheat Detected” and matchmaking will be limited others who have been caught cheating.
So far Respawn has only announced details of how they'll be dealing with cheating on the PC as it is the platform where players are most likely to cheat. This doesn't mean that those that cheat on Xbox One and the upcoming Xbox 360 version won't be punished in some way.
Thanks US Gamer.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive