New screenshots reveal Batmobile and new villain for Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros have released a new batch of screenshots for the final entry in Rocksteady's Batman trilogy, Batman: Arkham Knight.
The new screenshots show off the Batmobile, which will be driveable for the first time in the series as well as Arkham Knight, a completely new villain for Batman to face off against.
This is also another chance to take a good look at the wonderful new next-gen version of Gotham City that Rocksteady has created for the game.
The game will also be packed with familiar faces as Scarecrow, Penguin, Harley Quinn and Two-Face will all make their return to keep Batman on his toes.
Rocksteady promises that while the Joker is definitely dead, Batman: Arkham Knight will provide a suitably epic ending to the story that began with the release of Batman: Arkham Asylum back in 2009.
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today