New screenshots reveal Batmobile and new villain for Batman: Arkham Knight
Warner Bros have released a new batch of screenshots for the final entry in Rocksteady's Batman trilogy, Batman: Arkham Knight.
The new screenshots show off the Batmobile, which will be driveable for the first time in the series as well as Arkham Knight, a completely new villain for Batman to face off against.
This is also another chance to take a good look at the wonderful new next-gen version of Gotham City that Rocksteady has created for the game.
The game will also be packed with familiar faces as Scarecrow, Penguin, Harley Quinn and Two-Face will all make their return to keep Batman on his toes.
Rocksteady promises that while the Joker is definitely dead, Batman: Arkham Knight will provide a suitably epic ending to the story that began with the release of Batman: Arkham Asylum back in 2009.
Batman: Arkham Knight is in development on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is expected to be released in October of this year.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat