CI Games announces a release date for their new WWII game Enemy Front
CI Games has announced a release date for their upcoming WWII FPS Enemy Front.
The game has been in development at their UK studios for some time now and was originally headed up by former Criterion man Stuart Black creator of the modestly named Xbox and PS2 shooter Black.
Enemy Front promises open-ended levels that give players the chance to use a variety of approaches from stealth to sabotage to full-frontal assault. It's all rendered using the visual prowess of Crytek's spectacular CryEngine.
Enemy Front is due to arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 13th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May