CI Games announces a release date for their new WWII game Enemy Front
CI Games has announced a release date for their upcoming WWII FPS Enemy Front.
The game has been in development at their UK studios for some time now and was originally headed up by former Criterion man Stuart Black creator of the modestly named Xbox and PS2 shooter Black.
Enemy Front promises open-ended levels that give players the chance to use a variety of approaches from stealth to sabotage to full-frontal assault. It's all rendered using the visual prowess of Crytek's spectacular CryEngine.
Enemy Front is due to arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 13th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3