CI Games announces a release date for their new WWII game Enemy Front
CI Games has announced a release date for their upcoming WWII FPS Enemy Front.
The game has been in development at their UK studios for some time now and was originally headed up by former Criterion man Stuart Black creator of the modestly named Xbox and PS2 shooter Black.
Enemy Front promises open-ended levels that give players the chance to use a variety of approaches from stealth to sabotage to full-frontal assault. It's all rendered using the visual prowess of Crytek's spectacular CryEngine.
Enemy Front is due to arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 13th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year