CI Games announces a release date for their new WWII game Enemy Front
CI Games has announced a release date for their upcoming WWII FPS Enemy Front.
The game has been in development at their UK studios for some time now and was originally headed up by former Criterion man Stuart Black creator of the modestly named Xbox and PS2 shooter Black.
Enemy Front promises open-ended levels that give players the chance to use a variety of approaches from stealth to sabotage to full-frontal assault. It's all rendered using the visual prowess of Crytek's spectacular CryEngine.
Enemy Front is due to arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 13th.
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One