CI Games announces a release date for their new WWII game Enemy Front
CI Games has announced a release date for their upcoming WWII FPS Enemy Front.
The game has been in development at their UK studios for some time now and was originally headed up by former Criterion man Stuart Black creator of the modestly named Xbox and PS2 shooter Black.
Enemy Front promises open-ended levels that give players the chance to use a variety of approaches from stealth to sabotage to full-frontal assault. It's all rendered using the visual prowess of Crytek's spectacular CryEngine.
Enemy Front is due to arrive on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 13th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III