Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition out this week, Wii U version delayed
The Deluxe Edition of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate begins to roll out this week although the Wii U version has been delayed.
Armature Studios has spruced up the visuals and added 5.1 surround sound support to the PC and home console versions of the title that was originally released on the PS Vita and 3DS last year alongside WB Montreal's Batman: Arkham Origins.
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition is out today on PC via Steam and the Xbox 360. It will arrive on the PS3 tomorrow April 2nd. The Wii U version is due to be released later this month.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year