Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition out this week, Wii U version delayed
The Deluxe Edition of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate begins to roll out this week although the Wii U version has been delayed.
Armature Studios has spruced up the visuals and added 5.1 surround sound support to the PC and home console versions of the title that was originally released on the PS Vita and 3DS last year alongside WB Montreal's Batman: Arkham Origins.
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition is out today on PC via Steam and the Xbox 360. It will arrive on the PS3 tomorrow April 2nd. The Wii U version is due to be released later this month.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent