Football Manager Classic 2014 coming to PS Vita early next month
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced a release date for the Football Manager series' first outing on the PS Vita.
Football Manager Classic 2014 brings the Classic gameplay mode from the PC version to the PS Vita in portable HD glory and it's even Cross-Save compatible with the Classic saves on the PC.
Sports Interactive boss, Miles Jacobsen said, “It’s great to finally be able to release FMC Vita. This game has been the most technically challenging that we’ve ever worked on – we’ve essentially fit a PC game that needs loads of memory, a mouse and a keyboard into Sony’s wonderful handheld with a touch screen – and the help we’ve had from all of our partners has been wonderful. To be able to take your home computer save onto the road adds a huge amount to the Football Manager experience.”
Football Manager Classic 2014 will kick off on the PS Vita on April the 11th.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine