Football Manager Classic 2014 coming to PS Vita early next month
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced a release date for the Football Manager series' first outing on the PS Vita.
Football Manager Classic 2014 brings the Classic gameplay mode from the PC version to the PS Vita in portable HD glory and it's even Cross-Save compatible with the Classic saves on the PC.
Sports Interactive boss, Miles Jacobsen said, “It’s great to finally be able to release FMC Vita. This game has been the most technically challenging that we’ve ever worked on – we’ve essentially fit a PC game that needs loads of memory, a mouse and a keyboard into Sony’s wonderful handheld with a touch screen – and the help we’ve had from all of our partners has been wonderful. To be able to take your home computer save onto the road adds a huge amount to the Football Manager experience.”
Football Manager Classic 2014 will kick off on the PS Vita on April the 11th.
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson