Football Manager Classic 2014 coming to PS Vita early next month
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced a release date for the Football Manager series' first outing on the PS Vita.
Football Manager Classic 2014 brings the Classic gameplay mode from the PC version to the PS Vita in portable HD glory and it's even Cross-Save compatible with the Classic saves on the PC.
Sports Interactive boss, Miles Jacobsen said, “It’s great to finally be able to release FMC Vita. This game has been the most technically challenging that we’ve ever worked on – we’ve essentially fit a PC game that needs loads of memory, a mouse and a keyboard into Sony’s wonderful handheld with a touch screen – and the help we’ve had from all of our partners has been wonderful. To be able to take your home computer save onto the road adds a huge amount to the Football Manager experience.”
Football Manager Classic 2014 will kick off on the PS Vita on April the 11th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto