Football Manager Classic 2014 coming to PS Vita early next month
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced a release date for the Football Manager series' first outing on the PS Vita.
Football Manager Classic 2014 brings the Classic gameplay mode from the PC version to the PS Vita in portable HD glory and it's even Cross-Save compatible with the Classic saves on the PC.
Sports Interactive boss, Miles Jacobsen said, “It’s great to finally be able to release FMC Vita. This game has been the most technically challenging that we’ve ever worked on – we’ve essentially fit a PC game that needs loads of memory, a mouse and a keyboard into Sony’s wonderful handheld with a touch screen – and the help we’ve had from all of our partners has been wonderful. To be able to take your home computer save onto the road adds a huge amount to the Football Manager experience.”
Football Manager Classic 2014 will kick off on the PS Vita on April the 11th.
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart