Football Manager Classic 2014 coming to PS Vita early next month
SEGA and Sports Interactive have announced a release date for the Football Manager series' first outing on the PS Vita.
Football Manager Classic 2014 brings the Classic gameplay mode from the PC version to the PS Vita in portable HD glory and it's even Cross-Save compatible with the Classic saves on the PC.
Sports Interactive boss, Miles Jacobsen said, “It’s great to finally be able to release FMC Vita. This game has been the most technically challenging that we’ve ever worked on – we’ve essentially fit a PC game that needs loads of memory, a mouse and a keyboard into Sony’s wonderful handheld with a touch screen – and the help we’ve had from all of our partners has been wonderful. To be able to take your home computer save onto the road adds a huge amount to the Football Manager experience.”
Football Manager Classic 2014 will kick off on the PS Vita on April the 11th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter