Wolfenstein: The New Order gets an earlier release date
Bethesda has announced that Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released a little earlier than originally announced in Europe and the UK.
The game winds forward to the 1960s and imagines what the world would be like if the Nazis had won the Second World War.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released worldwide on PC, PS4, PS3 Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th. The game also comes with access to the DOOM 4 beta whenever it arrives.
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward