Wolfenstein: The New Order gets an earlier release date
Bethesda has announced that Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released a little earlier than originally announced in Europe and the UK.
The game winds forward to the 1960s and imagines what the world would be like if the Nazis had won the Second World War.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released worldwide on PC, PS4, PS3 Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th. The game also comes with access to the DOOM 4 beta whenever it arrives.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release