Wolfenstein: The New Order gets an earlier release date
Bethesda has announced that Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released a little earlier than originally announced in Europe and the UK.
The game winds forward to the 1960s and imagines what the world would be like if the Nazis had won the Second World War.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released worldwide on PC, PS4, PS3 Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th. The game also comes with access to the DOOM 4 beta whenever it arrives.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine