Wolfenstein: The New Order gets an earlier release date
Bethesda has announced that Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released a little earlier than originally announced in Europe and the UK.
The game winds forward to the 1960s and imagines what the world would be like if the Nazis had won the Second World War.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released worldwide on PC, PS4, PS3 Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th. The game also comes with access to the DOOM 4 beta whenever it arrives.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up