Wolfenstein: The New Order gets an earlier release date
Bethesda has announced that Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released a little earlier than originally announced in Europe and the UK.
The game winds forward to the 1960s and imagines what the world would be like if the Nazis had won the Second World War.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be released worldwide on PC, PS4, PS3 Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May the 20th. The game also comes with access to the DOOM 4 beta whenever it arrives.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3