Driveclub will be released in 2014 says Sony
Sony has emphasised that Evolution's socially-enabled PS4 racer Driveclub will see release this year.
Driveclub was originally slated as a launch title for the PS4 but it has been hit by numerous delays and the new release window of “Early 2014” is almost gone.
Driveclub has appeared in a new PS Blog post about games to look forward to on the PS4 in 2014. It was listed in the “TBA 2014” table.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar