Warface Xbox 360 open beta launches this weekend
Crytek and Microsoft have announced the launch of the open beta phase for the Xbox 360 version of Warface.
Beginning today all Xbox 360 gamers with a Gold subscription will be able to download Warface and dive into Crytek's free-to-play military FPS.
Warface is free to download and play for Xbox Live Gold subscribers from today on the Xbox Marketplace. All stats and progress accumulated while playing the open beta will be carried over to the full game when it goes live later this year.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May