Warface Xbox 360 open beta launches this weekend
Crytek and Microsoft have announced the launch of the open beta phase for the Xbox 360 version of Warface.
Beginning today all Xbox 360 gamers with a Gold subscription will be able to download Warface and dive into Crytek's free-to-play military FPS.
Warface is free to download and play for Xbox Live Gold subscribers from today on the Xbox Marketplace. All stats and progress accumulated while playing the open beta will be carried over to the full game when it goes live later this year.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May