Warface Xbox 360 open beta launches this weekend
Crytek and Microsoft have announced the launch of the open beta phase for the Xbox 360 version of Warface.
Beginning today all Xbox 360 gamers with a Gold subscription will be able to download Warface and dive into Crytek's free-to-play military FPS.
Warface is free to download and play for Xbox Live Gold subscribers from today on the Xbox Marketplace. All stats and progress accumulated while playing the open beta will be carried over to the full game when it goes live later this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side