Warface Xbox 360 open beta launches this weekend
Crytek and Microsoft have announced the launch of the open beta phase for the Xbox 360 version of Warface.
Beginning today all Xbox 360 gamers with a Gold subscription will be able to download Warface and dive into Crytek's free-to-play military FPS.
Warface is free to download and play for Xbox Live Gold subscribers from today on the Xbox Marketplace. All stats and progress accumulated while playing the open beta will be carried over to the full game when it goes live later this year.
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony