Warface Xbox 360 open beta launches this weekend
Crytek and Microsoft have announced the launch of the open beta phase for the Xbox 360 version of Warface.
Beginning today all Xbox 360 gamers with a Gold subscription will be able to download Warface and dive into Crytek's free-to-play military FPS.
Warface is free to download and play for Xbox Live Gold subscribers from today on the Xbox Marketplace. All stats and progress accumulated while playing the open beta will be carried over to the full game when it goes live later this year.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One