Two Worlds out in September
SouthPeak Games today reveal their release plans for the much-touted free-roaming RPG Two Worlds, which we learn will arrive on the PC and Xbox 360 on September 7th. The title promises an engrossing singleplayer experience, coupled with an expansive multiplayer co-op mode, and Two Worlds will be available in both normal and Collector's Edition packs.
The PC CE pack is only available at GAME stores, and includes a number of goodies as well as free downloadable extras. The Xbox 360 CE includes the same extras, as well as 48-hours of free Live Gold access, and is available everywhere.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year