Two Worlds out in September
SouthPeak Games today reveal their release plans for the much-touted free-roaming RPG Two Worlds, which we learn will arrive on the PC and Xbox 360 on September 7th. The title promises an engrossing singleplayer experience, coupled with an expansive multiplayer co-op mode, and Two Worlds will be available in both normal and Collector's Edition packs.
The PC CE pack is only available at GAME stores, and includes a number of goodies as well as free downloadable extras. The Xbox 360 CE includes the same extras, as well as 48-hours of free Live Gold access, and is available everywhere.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title