Two Worlds out in September
SouthPeak Games today reveal their release plans for the much-touted free-roaming RPG Two Worlds, which we learn will arrive on the PC and Xbox 360 on September 7th. The title promises an engrossing singleplayer experience, coupled with an expansive multiplayer co-op mode, and Two Worlds will be available in both normal and Collector's Edition packs.
The PC CE pack is only available at GAME stores, and includes a number of goodies as well as free downloadable extras. The Xbox 360 CE includes the same extras, as well as 48-hours of free Live Gold access, and is available everywhere.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer