Two Worlds out in September
SouthPeak Games today reveal their release plans for the much-touted free-roaming RPG Two Worlds, which we learn will arrive on the PC and Xbox 360 on September 7th. The title promises an engrossing singleplayer experience, coupled with an expansive multiplayer co-op mode, and Two Worlds will be available in both normal and Collector's Edition packs.
The PC CE pack is only available at GAME stores, and includes a number of goodies as well as free downloadable extras. The Xbox 360 CE includes the same extras, as well as 48-hours of free Live Gold access, and is available everywhere.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone