Two Worlds out in September
SouthPeak Games today reveal their release plans for the much-touted free-roaming RPG Two Worlds, which we learn will arrive on the PC and Xbox 360 on September 7th. The title promises an engrossing singleplayer experience, coupled with an expansive multiplayer co-op mode, and Two Worlds will be available in both normal and Collector's Edition packs.
The PC CE pack is only available at GAME stores, and includes a number of goodies as well as free downloadable extras. The Xbox 360 CE includes the same extras, as well as 48-hours of free Live Gold access, and is available everywhere.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game