New Jersey Devils legend Martin Brodeur to grace the cover of NHL 14
EA Sports has unveiled legendary goalkeeper Martin Brodeur as the cover athlete for NHL 14.
The New Jersey Devils keeper secured the cover ahead of fellow keeper, Sergei Bobrovsky of the Columbus Blue Jackets in the fan voting over on NHL.com.
Brodeur said, “The support I’ve received throughout the cover vote campaign has been incredible. My kids pushed me to participate in the campaign, and they are really excited to see their dad on the cover of the game they play all the time. I want to thank all the NHL fans who campaigned and voted for me.”
NHL 14 is due out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September the 10th in North America and September 13th in Europe and the UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer