Folklore demo celebrates GC
Sony are today making available an exclusive new Folklore demo for the PS3, via the PlayStation Network. In true 'Bringing it Home' style, the new demo is available from today until August 31st, offering players at home the same taster Games Convention 2007 attendees are enjoying.
Negating the need for very early starts and hours on planes and indeed trains, the Leipzig PSN demo offers a segment of the new action-adventure title, one of the PS3's big hopes.
Isabelle Tomatis, Marketing Manager for PSN was understandably enthusiastic: "Folklore is a game we are really excited about and we recognise that not everyone can afford to get to Leipzig. PSN gives us a new way of talking to and rewarding our loyal fans so we have decided for the first time to get them on the inside track with the early release of this demo! We hope they enjoy it and look forward to the feedback."
Folklore is created by Game Republic studios, home of Executive Producer Yoshiki Okamoto, creator of Resident Evil. More Folklore soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year