Folklore demo celebrates GC
Sony are today making available an exclusive new Folklore demo for the PS3, via the PlayStation Network. In true 'Bringing it Home' style, the new demo is available from today until August 31st, offering players at home the same taster Games Convention 2007 attendees are enjoying.
Negating the need for very early starts and hours on planes and indeed trains, the Leipzig PSN demo offers a segment of the new action-adventure title, one of the PS3's big hopes.
Isabelle Tomatis, Marketing Manager for PSN was understandably enthusiastic: "Folklore is a game we are really excited about and we recognise that not everyone can afford to get to Leipzig. PSN gives us a new way of talking to and rewarding our loyal fans so we have decided for the first time to get them on the inside track with the early release of this demo! We hope they enjoy it and look forward to the feedback."
Folklore is created by Game Republic studios, home of Executive Producer Yoshiki Okamoto, creator of Resident Evil. More Folklore soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light