Folklore demo celebrates GC
Sony are today making available an exclusive new Folklore demo for the PS3, via the PlayStation Network. In true 'Bringing it Home' style, the new demo is available from today until August 31st, offering players at home the same taster Games Convention 2007 attendees are enjoying.
Negating the need for very early starts and hours on planes and indeed trains, the Leipzig PSN demo offers a segment of the new action-adventure title, one of the PS3's big hopes.
Isabelle Tomatis, Marketing Manager for PSN was understandably enthusiastic: "Folklore is a game we are really excited about and we recognise that not everyone can afford to get to Leipzig. PSN gives us a new way of talking to and rewarding our loyal fans so we have decided for the first time to get them on the inside track with the early release of this demo! We hope they enjoy it and look forward to the feedback."
Folklore is created by Game Republic studios, home of Executive Producer Yoshiki Okamoto, creator of Resident Evil. More Folklore soon.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update