Folklore demo celebrates GC
Sony are today making available an exclusive new Folklore demo for the PS3, via the PlayStation Network. In true 'Bringing it Home' style, the new demo is available from today until August 31st, offering players at home the same taster Games Convention 2007 attendees are enjoying.
Negating the need for very early starts and hours on planes and indeed trains, the Leipzig PSN demo offers a segment of the new action-adventure title, one of the PS3's big hopes.
Isabelle Tomatis, Marketing Manager for PSN was understandably enthusiastic: "Folklore is a game we are really excited about and we recognise that not everyone can afford to get to Leipzig. PSN gives us a new way of talking to and rewarding our loyal fans so we have decided for the first time to get them on the inside track with the early release of this demo! We hope they enjoy it and look forward to the feedback."
Folklore is created by Game Republic studios, home of Executive Producer Yoshiki Okamoto, creator of Resident Evil. More Folklore soon.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition