inFamous: Second Son gets 5 hours of additional content in a day one patch
Sucker Punch has revealed that inFamous: Second Son will be receiving five hours of additional content with the day one patch.
The day one 1.01 update includes Cole's Legacy pre-order bonus DLC which comes with an hour's worth of story missions. It also includes the Paper Trail storyline which includes 19 story missions leading Delsin all over Seattle as he searches for the truth behind the DUP's occupation of Seattle.
Update 1.01 also includes numerous fixes and tweaks to improve the game's visuals, difficulty balances, tune-ups for the boss fights and tweaks to bring more life to Sucker Punch's version of Seattle.
InFamous: Second Son is out now in North America on PS4 and will hit Europe and the UK on March the 21st, which is tomorrow.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer