inFamous: Second Son gets 5 hours of additional content in a day one patch
Sucker Punch has revealed that inFamous: Second Son will be receiving five hours of additional content with the day one patch.
The day one 1.01 update includes Cole's Legacy pre-order bonus DLC which comes with an hour's worth of story missions. It also includes the Paper Trail storyline which includes 19 story missions leading Delsin all over Seattle as he searches for the truth behind the DUP's occupation of Seattle.
Update 1.01 also includes numerous fixes and tweaks to improve the game's visuals, difficulty balances, tune-ups for the boss fights and tweaks to bring more life to Sucker Punch's version of Seattle.
InFamous: Second Son is out now in North America on PS4 and will hit Europe and the UK on March the 21st, which is tomorrow.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced