inFamous: Second Son gets 5 hours of additional content in a day one patch
Sucker Punch has revealed that inFamous: Second Son will be receiving five hours of additional content with the day one patch.
The day one 1.01 update includes Cole's Legacy pre-order bonus DLC which comes with an hour's worth of story missions. It also includes the Paper Trail storyline which includes 19 story missions leading Delsin all over Seattle as he searches for the truth behind the DUP's occupation of Seattle.
Update 1.01 also includes numerous fixes and tweaks to improve the game's visuals, difficulty balances, tune-ups for the boss fights and tweaks to bring more life to Sucker Punch's version of Seattle.
InFamous: Second Son is out now in North America on PS4 and will hit Europe and the UK on March the 21st, which is tomorrow.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit