inFamous: Second Son gets 5 hours of additional content in a day one patch
Sucker Punch has revealed that inFamous: Second Son will be receiving five hours of additional content with the day one patch.
The day one 1.01 update includes Cole's Legacy pre-order bonus DLC which comes with an hour's worth of story missions. It also includes the Paper Trail storyline which includes 19 story missions leading Delsin all over Seattle as he searches for the truth behind the DUP's occupation of Seattle.
Update 1.01 also includes numerous fixes and tweaks to improve the game's visuals, difficulty balances, tune-ups for the boss fights and tweaks to bring more life to Sucker Punch's version of Seattle.
InFamous: Second Son is out now in North America on PS4 and will hit Europe and the UK on March the 21st, which is tomorrow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3