inFamous: Second Son gets 5 hours of additional content in a day one patch
Sucker Punch has revealed that inFamous: Second Son will be receiving five hours of additional content with the day one patch.
The day one 1.01 update includes Cole's Legacy pre-order bonus DLC which comes with an hour's worth of story missions. It also includes the Paper Trail storyline which includes 19 story missions leading Delsin all over Seattle as he searches for the truth behind the DUP's occupation of Seattle.
Update 1.01 also includes numerous fixes and tweaks to improve the game's visuals, difficulty balances, tune-ups for the boss fights and tweaks to bring more life to Sucker Punch's version of Seattle.
InFamous: Second Son is out now in North America on PS4 and will hit Europe and the UK on March the 21st, which is tomorrow.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date