Shuhei Yoshida excited to see what indies will do with Project Morpheus
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has spoken on his excitement on the unveiling of Sony's new VR headset, Project Morpheus.
Yoshida-san is particularly excited to see what indie developers will come up with when working with the Project Morpheus.
“I’m so excited to get it in the hands of PS4 developers,” Yoshida went on. “We really want to give a lot of time to developers so that they can come up with really interesting new ideas and demos, and hopefully by E3… I’m so looking forward to see some new content.”
Project Morpheus was unveiled by Sony this week at the GDC in San Francisco although it probably won't be released that soon as it's still in the prototype phase.
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer