Shuhei Yoshida excited to see what indies will do with Project Morpheus
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has spoken on his excitement on the unveiling of Sony's new VR headset, Project Morpheus.
Yoshida-san is particularly excited to see what indie developers will come up with when working with the Project Morpheus.
“I’m so excited to get it in the hands of PS4 developers,” Yoshida went on. “We really want to give a lot of time to developers so that they can come up with really interesting new ideas and demos, and hopefully by E3… I’m so looking forward to see some new content.”
Project Morpheus was unveiled by Sony this week at the GDC in San Francisco although it probably won't be released that soon as it's still in the prototype phase.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title