Shuhei Yoshida excited to see what indies will do with Project Morpheus
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has spoken on his excitement on the unveiling of Sony's new VR headset, Project Morpheus.
Yoshida-san is particularly excited to see what indie developers will come up with when working with the Project Morpheus.
“I’m so excited to get it in the hands of PS4 developers,” Yoshida went on. “We really want to give a lot of time to developers so that they can come up with really interesting new ideas and demos, and hopefully by E3… I’m so looking forward to see some new content.”
Project Morpheus was unveiled by Sony this week at the GDC in San Francisco although it probably won't be released that soon as it's still in the prototype phase.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3