Shuhei Yoshida excited to see what indies will do with Project Morpheus
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has spoken on his excitement on the unveiling of Sony's new VR headset, Project Morpheus.
Yoshida-san is particularly excited to see what indie developers will come up with when working with the Project Morpheus.
“I’m so excited to get it in the hands of PS4 developers,” Yoshida went on. “We really want to give a lot of time to developers so that they can come up with really interesting new ideas and demos, and hopefully by E3… I’m so looking forward to see some new content.”
Project Morpheus was unveiled by Sony this week at the GDC in San Francisco although it probably won't be released that soon as it's still in the prototype phase.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO