Shuhei Yoshida excited to see what indies will do with Project Morpheus
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has spoken on his excitement on the unveiling of Sony's new VR headset, Project Morpheus.
Yoshida-san is particularly excited to see what indie developers will come up with when working with the Project Morpheus.
“I’m so excited to get it in the hands of PS4 developers,” Yoshida went on. “We really want to give a lot of time to developers so that they can come up with really interesting new ideas and demos, and hopefully by E3… I’m so looking forward to see some new content.”
Project Morpheus was unveiled by Sony this week at the GDC in San Francisco although it probably won't be released that soon as it's still in the prototype phase.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch