Far Cry 4 to be set in the Himalayas
More details have appeared on the as-yet-unannounced Far Cry 4.
Sources have confirmed to Eurogamer that the rumours floating around suggesting that Far Cry 4 is set in the Himalayas are true.
The game will follow a similar structure to Far Cry 3 with hunting the local wildlife featuring as a part of the gameplay mechanic as well as the opportunity to ride elephants.
The source suggested that the game is definitely headed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. There's no indication of current-gen versions at this point.
Ubisoft is yet to coment on the rumours.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3