Litigation at Acclaim
Bizarre news surrounding Acclaim today as it was revealed that their own shareholders are currently suing management (in two separate actions) for providing them with misinformation – the shareholders claim they were given misleading information surrounding the company’s operations.
This litigation will join an existing case currently being fought by Acclaim, in which their extreme sports personality Dave Mirra, is suing them for US $20 million. Troubled times indeed for the US publisher.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like