Litigation at Acclaim
Bizarre news surrounding Acclaim today as it was revealed that their own shareholders are currently suing management (in two separate actions) for providing them with misinformation – the shareholders claim they were given misleading information surrounding the company’s operations.
This litigation will join an existing case currently being fought by Acclaim, in which their extreme sports personality Dave Mirra, is suing them for US $20 million. Troubled times indeed for the US publisher.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3