Litigation at Acclaim
Bizarre news surrounding Acclaim today as it was revealed that their own shareholders are currently suing management (in two separate actions) for providing them with misinformation – the shareholders claim they were given misleading information surrounding the company’s operations.
This litigation will join an existing case currently being fought by Acclaim, in which their extreme sports personality Dave Mirra, is suing them for US $20 million. Troubled times indeed for the US publisher.
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment