Litigation at Acclaim
Bizarre news surrounding Acclaim today as it was revealed that their own shareholders are currently suing management (in two separate actions) for providing them with misinformation – the shareholders claim they were given misleading information surrounding the company’s operations.
This litigation will join an existing case currently being fought by Acclaim, in which their extreme sports personality Dave Mirra, is suing them for US $20 million. Troubled times indeed for the US publisher.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone