Litigation at Acclaim
Bizarre news surrounding Acclaim today as it was revealed that their own shareholders are currently suing management (in two separate actions) for providing them with misinformation – the shareholders claim they were given misleading information surrounding the company’s operations.
This litigation will join an existing case currently being fought by Acclaim, in which their extreme sports personality Dave Mirra, is suing them for US $20 million. Troubled times indeed for the US publisher.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side