God Of War III director, Stig Asmussen, no longer at Sony Santa Monica
It appears that the man behind God Of War III, Stig Asmussen, is no longer in the employment of Sony Santa Monica.
Asmussen was believed to be working on a new sci-fi IP that was in development at Santa Monica Studio and was reportedly cancelled because it was too similar to Bungie's new IP Destiny.
Several sources (anonymous of course) revealed to IGN that Asmussen has now left the God Of War developer.
Sony later confirmed Asmussen's departure in a statement saying, "SCEA can confirm that Stig Asmussen is no longer with Santa Monica Studio."
Thanks Game Informer.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit