God Of War III director, Stig Asmussen, no longer at Sony Santa Monica
It appears that the man behind God Of War III, Stig Asmussen, is no longer in the employment of Sony Santa Monica.
Asmussen was believed to be working on a new sci-fi IP that was in development at Santa Monica Studio and was reportedly cancelled because it was too similar to Bungie's new IP Destiny.
Several sources (anonymous of course) revealed to IGN that Asmussen has now left the God Of War developer.
Sony later confirmed Asmussen's departure in a statement saying, "SCEA can confirm that Stig Asmussen is no longer with Santa Monica Studio."
Thanks Game Informer.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch