God Of War III director, Stig Asmussen, no longer at Sony Santa Monica
It appears that the man behind God Of War III, Stig Asmussen, is no longer in the employment of Sony Santa Monica.
Asmussen was believed to be working on a new sci-fi IP that was in development at Santa Monica Studio and was reportedly cancelled because it was too similar to Bungie's new IP Destiny.
Several sources (anonymous of course) revealed to IGN that Asmussen has now left the God Of War developer.
Sony later confirmed Asmussen's departure in a statement saying, "SCEA can confirm that Stig Asmussen is no longer with Santa Monica Studio."
Thanks Game Informer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer