God Of War III director, Stig Asmussen, no longer at Sony Santa Monica
It appears that the man behind God Of War III, Stig Asmussen, is no longer in the employment of Sony Santa Monica.
Asmussen was believed to be working on a new sci-fi IP that was in development at Santa Monica Studio and was reportedly cancelled because it was too similar to Bungie's new IP Destiny.
Several sources (anonymous of course) revealed to IGN that Asmussen has now left the God Of War developer.
Sony later confirmed Asmussen's departure in a statement saying, "SCEA can confirm that Stig Asmussen is no longer with Santa Monica Studio."
Thanks Game Informer.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up