God Of War III director, Stig Asmussen, no longer at Sony Santa Monica
It appears that the man behind God Of War III, Stig Asmussen, is no longer in the employment of Sony Santa Monica.
Asmussen was believed to be working on a new sci-fi IP that was in development at Santa Monica Studio and was reportedly cancelled because it was too similar to Bungie's new IP Destiny.
Several sources (anonymous of course) revealed to IGN that Asmussen has now left the God Of War developer.
Sony later confirmed Asmussen's departure in a statement saying, "SCEA can confirm that Stig Asmussen is no longer with Santa Monica Studio."
Thanks Game Informer.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year