Bulletstorm drops off Steam, another casualty of Games For Windows Live
Bulletstorm has disappeared from Steam as the latest casualty of Microsoft doing away with the Games For Windows Live service.
It's not clear whether it has been removed while Epic does some coding magic to convert it over to Steamworks game or if something else is happening.
The other option for GFWL titles is to switch to the Windows Azure/Xbox One cloud framework that currently powers Titanfall although again, it's not clear.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3