Bulletstorm drops off Steam, another casualty of Games For Windows Live
Bulletstorm has disappeared from Steam as the latest casualty of Microsoft doing away with the Games For Windows Live service.
It's not clear whether it has been removed while Epic does some coding magic to convert it over to Steamworks game or if something else is happening.
The other option for GFWL titles is to switch to the Windows Azure/Xbox One cloud framework that currently powers Titanfall although again, it's not clear.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users