Bulletstorm drops off Steam, another casualty of Games For Windows Live
Bulletstorm has disappeared from Steam as the latest casualty of Microsoft doing away with the Games For Windows Live service.
It's not clear whether it has been removed while Epic does some coding magic to convert it over to Steamworks game or if something else is happening.
The other option for GFWL titles is to switch to the Windows Azure/Xbox One cloud framework that currently powers Titanfall although again, it's not clear.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter