Borderlands coming from Gearbox
Gearbox Software, developers of the highly successful Brothers in Arms games are hard at work crafting a brand new first-person action title, the fist wraps today coming off Borderlands.
US games mag Game Informer carries the first details on the new opus in their latest issue, which describes the title as a science-fiction shooter which incorporates role-playing elements. "Diablo meets Mad Max," according to images of the magazine's cover available online.
Four player online co-operative fun is mentioned in relation to Borderlands, which will be created for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. No dates or other information are available at this time.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3