Borderlands coming from Gearbox
Gearbox Software, developers of the highly successful Brothers in Arms games are hard at work crafting a brand new first-person action title, the fist wraps today coming off Borderlands.
US games mag Game Informer carries the first details on the new opus in their latest issue, which describes the title as a science-fiction shooter which incorporates role-playing elements. "Diablo meets Mad Max," according to images of the magazine's cover available online.
Four player online co-operative fun is mentioned in relation to Borderlands, which will be created for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. No dates or other information are available at this time.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year