Borderlands coming from Gearbox
Gearbox Software, developers of the highly successful Brothers in Arms games are hard at work crafting a brand new first-person action title, the fist wraps today coming off Borderlands.
US games mag Game Informer carries the first details on the new opus in their latest issue, which describes the title as a science-fiction shooter which incorporates role-playing elements. "Diablo meets Mad Max," according to images of the magazine's cover available online.
Four player online co-operative fun is mentioned in relation to Borderlands, which will be created for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. No dates or other information are available at this time.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network