Borderlands coming from Gearbox
Gearbox Software, developers of the highly successful Brothers in Arms games are hard at work crafting a brand new first-person action title, the fist wraps today coming off Borderlands.
US games mag Game Informer carries the first details on the new opus in their latest issue, which describes the title as a science-fiction shooter which incorporates role-playing elements. "Diablo meets Mad Max," according to images of the magazine's cover available online.
Four player online co-operative fun is mentioned in relation to Borderlands, which will be created for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. No dates or other information are available at this time.
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show