Borderlands coming from Gearbox
Gearbox Software, developers of the highly successful Brothers in Arms games are hard at work crafting a brand new first-person action title, the fist wraps today coming off Borderlands.
US games mag Game Informer carries the first details on the new opus in their latest issue, which describes the title as a science-fiction shooter which incorporates role-playing elements. "Diablo meets Mad Max," according to images of the magazine's cover available online.
Four player online co-operative fun is mentioned in relation to Borderlands, which will be created for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. No dates or other information are available at this time.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date