United colours of Xbox coming
Taking a leaf out of Nintendo’s book, Microsoft today confirmed that a range of multi-coloured controllers (of the Controller-S variety), will be available from October in North America.
What’s more, gamers can vote for their preferred colour via Xbox.com until March 31st, with final colours being announced at this year’s E3 in May. Options being put to the vote include red, orange, green, blue and clear.
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe