United colours of Xbox coming
Taking a leaf out of Nintendo’s book, Microsoft today confirmed that a range of multi-coloured controllers (of the Controller-S variety), will be available from October in North America.
What’s more, gamers can vote for their preferred colour via Xbox.com until March 31st, with final colours being announced at this year’s E3 in May. Options being put to the vote include red, orange, green, blue and clear.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year