United colours of Xbox coming
Taking a leaf out of Nintendo’s book, Microsoft today confirmed that a range of multi-coloured controllers (of the Controller-S variety), will be available from October in North America.
What’s more, gamers can vote for their preferred colour via Xbox.com until March 31st, with final colours being announced at this year’s E3 in May. Options being put to the vote include red, orange, green, blue and clear.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release