United colours of Xbox coming
Taking a leaf out of Nintendo’s book, Microsoft today confirmed that a range of multi-coloured controllers (of the Controller-S variety), will be available from October in North America.
What’s more, gamers can vote for their preferred colour via Xbox.com until March 31st, with final colours being announced at this year’s E3 in May. Options being put to the vote include red, orange, green, blue and clear.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title