United colours of Xbox coming
Taking a leaf out of Nintendo’s book, Microsoft today confirmed that a range of multi-coloured controllers (of the Controller-S variety), will be available from October in North America.
What’s more, gamers can vote for their preferred colour via Xbox.com until March 31st, with final colours being announced at this year’s E3 in May. Options being put to the vote include red, orange, green, blue and clear.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update