Driveclub not delayed for VR integration says Sony's Yoshida
Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has poured cold water on any suggestions that PS4 racer Driveclub was delayed so that they could add support for their VR headset Project Morpheus.
He explained, "There's a rumor about the reason of the pushback of Driveclub was to make it Morpheus compatible...that's totally untrue."
He added on the Driveclub delay that, "the extra time we're giving the team means the visuals and overall experience are only going to get better. We can assure you that it will be worth the wait."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3