Nintendo probably one hardware release from telling us the future of gaming says Peter Molyneux
Despite not being sold on the Wii U Peter Molyneux believes that Nintendo can never be counted out of the console hardware race.
The creator of innovative games like Populous and Black And White believes that Nintendo are smart enough that they should never be underestimated.
“Well,” he began, “I mean the problem at Nintendo is that they did a fantastic job of finding these millions of new players with the Wii, and the Wii U kind of does that but also tries to bring in the existing gamers as well, so I think they may have lost their way a bit. But they’re super-smart people.”
He added, “Never underestimate Nintendo. They’re probably one hardware release away from something that utterly convinces us that they know exactly what the future of games should be. I wouldn’t deign to give them advice.”
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey