Nintendo probably one hardware release from telling us the future of gaming says Peter Molyneux
Despite not being sold on the Wii U Peter Molyneux believes that Nintendo can never be counted out of the console hardware race.
The creator of innovative games like Populous and Black And White believes that Nintendo are smart enough that they should never be underestimated.
“Well,” he began, “I mean the problem at Nintendo is that they did a fantastic job of finding these millions of new players with the Wii, and the Wii U kind of does that but also tries to bring in the existing gamers as well, so I think they may have lost their way a bit. But they’re super-smart people.”
He added, “Never underestimate Nintendo. They’re probably one hardware release away from something that utterly convinces us that they know exactly what the future of games should be. I wouldn’t deign to give them advice.”
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week