StarCraft: Ghost is still a viable concept says Blizzard
Blizzard has offered up a shred of hope for the long-lost action title based on the StarCraft series, StarCraft: Ghost.
Mayberry has revealed that the is still a viable concept for Blizzard and they would at least like to do it although it's probably a bit of a long shot at the moment.
"When we set out to do it originally we were GameCube, PS2 and Xbox,” Mayberry continued, “and after we shelved that I used to say that at that time we were very ready to make a Blizzard game on consoles but those consoles weren't ready for a Blizzard game. We just couldn't quite get what we wanted to do just because of those machines at the time."
"I don't know,” Mayberry concluded. “Maybe some day we'll take another look at that but I don't think it'll be any time soon. I think it's an idea that still lives inside the halls of Blizzard."
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe