StarCraft: Ghost is still a viable concept says Blizzard
Blizzard has offered up a shred of hope for the long-lost action title based on the StarCraft series, StarCraft: Ghost.
Mayberry has revealed that the is still a viable concept for Blizzard and they would at least like to do it although it's probably a bit of a long shot at the moment.
"When we set out to do it originally we were GameCube, PS2 and Xbox,” Mayberry continued, “and after we shelved that I used to say that at that time we were very ready to make a Blizzard game on consoles but those consoles weren't ready for a Blizzard game. We just couldn't quite get what we wanted to do just because of those machines at the time."
"I don't know,” Mayberry concluded. “Maybe some day we'll take another look at that but I don't think it'll be any time soon. I think it's an idea that still lives inside the halls of Blizzard."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date