StarCraft: Ghost is still a viable concept says Blizzard
Blizzard has offered up a shred of hope for the long-lost action title based on the StarCraft series, StarCraft: Ghost.
Mayberry has revealed that the is still a viable concept for Blizzard and they would at least like to do it although it's probably a bit of a long shot at the moment.
"When we set out to do it originally we were GameCube, PS2 and Xbox,” Mayberry continued, “and after we shelved that I used to say that at that time we were very ready to make a Blizzard game on consoles but those consoles weren't ready for a Blizzard game. We just couldn't quite get what we wanted to do just because of those machines at the time."
"I don't know,” Mayberry concluded. “Maybe some day we'll take another look at that but I don't think it'll be any time soon. I think it's an idea that still lives inside the halls of Blizzard."
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing