StarCraft: Ghost is still a viable concept says Blizzard
Blizzard has offered up a shred of hope for the long-lost action title based on the StarCraft series, StarCraft: Ghost.
Mayberry has revealed that the is still a viable concept for Blizzard and they would at least like to do it although it's probably a bit of a long shot at the moment.
"When we set out to do it originally we were GameCube, PS2 and Xbox,” Mayberry continued, “and after we shelved that I used to say that at that time we were very ready to make a Blizzard game on consoles but those consoles weren't ready for a Blizzard game. We just couldn't quite get what we wanted to do just because of those machines at the time."
"I don't know,” Mayberry concluded. “Maybe some day we'll take another look at that but I don't think it'll be any time soon. I think it's an idea that still lives inside the halls of Blizzard."
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year