SOE unveils Amazon Fury Part One the tenth DLC for DC Universe Online
Sony Online Entertainment and their European partner ProSiebenSat1 Games have announced details of the upcoming tenth DLC pack for DC Universe Online.
Amazon Fury Part One is a storyline focusing on Wonder Woman's people, the Amazons. Queen Hippolyta has gone mad and has allied with Circe to wage war on the mortal world. Players must join with Wonder Woman and an army of loyal Amazons to defend Gotham City from certain destruction.
"Players are going to feel more badass in combat with Weapon Mastery,” said senior creative director Jens Andersen. “It will allow them to become proficient with multiple weapon types, much like the iconic characters in the DC Comics, such as Wonder Woman, who uses swords but is also a punching brawler. Weapon Mastery is going to bring fights to a whole new level."
The DLC will arrive to download later on in the spring.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date