inFamous: Second Son design lead leaves Sucker Punch
Jaime Griesemer, the lead designer on inFamous: Second Son has announced that he's left Sucker Punch.
He stated revealed the news on Twitter saying, "Yes, I have left [Sucker Punch]. Not really talking about it yet, [though]."
Griesemer joined Sucker Punch in 2011 and contributed to inFamous: Festival Of Blood before taking the lead designer role on Second Son. Prior to Sucker Punch, Griesemer spent 12 years at Bungie, contributing to Myth 2: Soulblighter, six Halo games and Destiny.
This is the third major developer to leave one of Sony's first-party studios in recent times following Amy Hennig's departure from Naughty Dog and Stig Asmussen's departure from Sony Santa Monica.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3