Rockstar launches Manhunt 2 appeal
Rockstar have today revealed that they have delivered their case on Manhunt 2 to the Video Appeals Committee, in the hope that the game's ban can be overturned.
"Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. confirmed today that Rockstar Games has appealed the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) decision that prohibited the release of any version of Manhunt 2 in Britain," reads the latest word from the firm, who still hope to see Manhunt 2 released in the UK in some form.
The Video Appeals Committee have the power to alter previous BBFC decisions, though even if the game could launch in Britain, this would still not solve the titanic issue of the game's AO rating stateside, given that Sony and Nintendo won't carry such titles on their platforms.
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month