Seth Killian no longer at Sony Santa Monica
Seth Killian, the man behind PlayStation Allstars has revealed that he has left Sony's Santa Monica Studios.
Killian joined Santa Monica Studio from Capcom where he was heavily involved in them reviving the Street Fighter series with Street Fighter IV. A source at SMS originally revealed the news to Siliconera. Killian later took to Twitter to confirm the news himself with a hint at what he's up to next.
He added, “You’ll see the games I had the privilege to work on at Sony soon–SMS has a STELLAR lineup coming. As for what I’m up to, stay tuned…”
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light