Seth Killian no longer at Sony Santa Monica
Seth Killian, the man behind PlayStation Allstars has revealed that he has left Sony's Santa Monica Studios.
Killian joined Santa Monica Studio from Capcom where he was heavily involved in them reviving the Street Fighter series with Street Fighter IV. A source at SMS originally revealed the news to Siliconera. Killian later took to Twitter to confirm the news himself with a hint at what he's up to next.
He added, “You’ll see the games I had the privilege to work on at Sony soon–SMS has a STELLAR lineup coming. As for what I’m up to, stay tuned…”
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam