Seth Killian no longer at Sony Santa Monica
Seth Killian, the man behind PlayStation Allstars has revealed that he has left Sony's Santa Monica Studios.
Killian joined Santa Monica Studio from Capcom where he was heavily involved in them reviving the Street Fighter series with Street Fighter IV. A source at SMS originally revealed the news to Siliconera. Killian later took to Twitter to confirm the news himself with a hint at what he's up to next.
He added, “You’ll see the games I had the privilege to work on at Sony soon–SMS has a STELLAR lineup coming. As for what I’m up to, stay tuned…”
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey