Seth Killian no longer at Sony Santa Monica
Seth Killian, the man behind PlayStation Allstars has revealed that he has left Sony's Santa Monica Studios.
Killian joined Santa Monica Studio from Capcom where he was heavily involved in them reviving the Street Fighter series with Street Fighter IV. A source at SMS originally revealed the news to Siliconera. Killian later took to Twitter to confirm the news himself with a hint at what he's up to next.
He added, “You’ll see the games I had the privilege to work on at Sony soon–SMS has a STELLAR lineup coming. As for what I’m up to, stay tuned…”
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year