4K, SLI and TXAA support coming for Titanfall on the PC
Nvidia has revealed that Respawn are working to bring support for 4K visuals, SLI multi-GPU and temporal anti-aliasing (TXAA).
Right now, the PC version of Titanfall crashes to the desktop when players attempt to run the game in 4K (3840 x 2160) so Titanfall is getting improved support for Nvidia's multi-GPU SLI system.
The final addition revealed by Nvidia is the shadow-enhancing system, Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion+ (HBAO+).
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3