4K, SLI and TXAA support coming for Titanfall on the PC
Nvidia has revealed that Respawn are working to bring support for 4K visuals, SLI multi-GPU and temporal anti-aliasing (TXAA).
Right now, the PC version of Titanfall crashes to the desktop when players attempt to run the game in 4K (3840 x 2160) so Titanfall is getting improved support for Nvidia's multi-GPU SLI system.
The final addition revealed by Nvidia is the shadow-enhancing system, Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion+ (HBAO+).
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year