4K, SLI and TXAA support coming for Titanfall on the PC
Nvidia has revealed that Respawn are working to bring support for 4K visuals, SLI multi-GPU and temporal anti-aliasing (TXAA).
Right now, the PC version of Titanfall crashes to the desktop when players attempt to run the game in 4K (3840 x 2160) so Titanfall is getting improved support for Nvidia's multi-GPU SLI system.
The final addition revealed by Nvidia is the shadow-enhancing system, Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion+ (HBAO+).
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release