4K, SLI and TXAA support coming for Titanfall on the PC
Nvidia has revealed that Respawn are working to bring support for 4K visuals, SLI multi-GPU and temporal anti-aliasing (TXAA).
Right now, the PC version of Titanfall crashes to the desktop when players attempt to run the game in 4K (3840 x 2160) so Titanfall is getting improved support for Nvidia's multi-GPU SLI system.
The final addition revealed by Nvidia is the shadow-enhancing system, Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion+ (HBAO+).
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too