4K, SLI and TXAA support coming for Titanfall on the PC
Nvidia has revealed that Respawn are working to bring support for 4K visuals, SLI multi-GPU and temporal anti-aliasing (TXAA).
Right now, the PC version of Titanfall crashes to the desktop when players attempt to run the game in 4K (3840 x 2160) so Titanfall is getting improved support for Nvidia's multi-GPU SLI system.
The final addition revealed by Nvidia is the shadow-enhancing system, Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion+ (HBAO+).
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released