PES Virtual UEFA Champions League competition kicks off later this week
Konami has announced the kick-off date for the official Virtual UEFA Champions League for PES 2014 players.
Player registration opens today over on the competition's official website and is open to PS3-owning Pro-Evolution Soccer 2014 fans. It's free to join the League and player results are automatically gathered from Konami's online game data and posted on the PES League leaderboards where players can review all previous results and player form offering some crucial intelligence on how upcoming opponents play.
There are some pretty awesome prizes up for grabs including a prize pool of 25,000 EUR in cash and prizes from UEFA and their official partners which include PlayStation, like VIP passes for this year's Champions League final in Lisbon.
Success in the competition will also see players entered into global PES competitions with the chance to compete against the best PES 2014 players from all around the world.
The PES Virtual UEFA Champions League kicks off on March the 26th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3