EA to publish Titanfall sequel
Reports have emerged indicating that EA has secured the rights to publish the sequel to Titanfall.
According to an anonymous source in the know EA had the chance to option a sequel to Titanfall based on how the first game performs on release. The first game has already managed to top the games charts in most of the regions that it was released in so a sequel pretty much a certainty so EA would have been daft not to option the second game.
The next issue is whether or not the sequel will retain Xbox exclusivity or not and with the popularity the first game has already seen it's entirely likely that the sequel might make its way to the PS4 as well as the PC and Xbox One.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter