EA to publish Titanfall sequel
Reports have emerged indicating that EA has secured the rights to publish the sequel to Titanfall.
According to an anonymous source in the know EA had the chance to option a sequel to Titanfall based on how the first game performs on release. The first game has already managed to top the games charts in most of the regions that it was released in so a sequel pretty much a certainty so EA would have been daft not to option the second game.
The next issue is whether or not the sequel will retain Xbox exclusivity or not and with the popularity the first game has already seen it's entirely likely that the sequel might make its way to the PS4 as well as the PC and Xbox One.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3