EA to publish Titanfall sequel
Reports have emerged indicating that EA has secured the rights to publish the sequel to Titanfall.
According to an anonymous source in the know EA had the chance to option a sequel to Titanfall based on how the first game performs on release. The first game has already managed to top the games charts in most of the regions that it was released in so a sequel pretty much a certainty so EA would have been daft not to option the second game.
The next issue is whether or not the sequel will retain Xbox exclusivity or not and with the popularity the first game has already seen it's entirely likely that the sequel might make its way to the PS4 as well as the PC and Xbox One.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015