September/October emerges as a possible release date for Driveclub
Another possible release date for Evolution's next-gen social racer Driveclub has surfaced on the internet.
The new release date comes courtesy of Amazon US who have listed the game with a place-holder date of September the 30th.
According to one poster on NeoGAF, Amazon US has been emailing customers highlighting the first week in October as a release window for Driveclub. This makes the September date seem that much more of a placeholder.
Sony is yet to confirm exactly when they will release the game beyond “early 2014” but since that window is quickly evaporating in the spring sunshine later on in 2014 is looking like a more realistic window.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One