September/October emerges as a possible release date for Driveclub
Another possible release date for Evolution's next-gen social racer Driveclub has surfaced on the internet.
The new release date comes courtesy of Amazon US who have listed the game with a place-holder date of September the 30th.
According to one poster on NeoGAF, Amazon US has been emailing customers highlighting the first week in October as a release window for Driveclub. This makes the September date seem that much more of a placeholder.
Sony is yet to confirm exactly when they will release the game beyond “early 2014” but since that window is quickly evaporating in the spring sunshine later on in 2014 is looking like a more realistic window.
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2