September/October emerges as a possible release date for Driveclub
Another possible release date for Evolution's next-gen social racer Driveclub has surfaced on the internet.
The new release date comes courtesy of Amazon US who have listed the game with a place-holder date of September the 30th.
According to one poster on NeoGAF, Amazon US has been emailing customers highlighting the first week in October as a release window for Driveclub. This makes the September date seem that much more of a placeholder.
Sony is yet to confirm exactly when they will release the game beyond “early 2014” but since that window is quickly evaporating in the spring sunshine later on in 2014 is looking like a more realistic window.
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch