September/October emerges as a possible release date for Driveclub
Another possible release date for Evolution's next-gen social racer Driveclub has surfaced on the internet.
The new release date comes courtesy of Amazon US who have listed the game with a place-holder date of September the 30th.
According to one poster on NeoGAF, Amazon US has been emailing customers highlighting the first week in October as a release window for Driveclub. This makes the September date seem that much more of a placeholder.
Sony is yet to confirm exactly when they will release the game beyond “early 2014” but since that window is quickly evaporating in the spring sunshine later on in 2014 is looking like a more realistic window.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year