September/October emerges as a possible release date for Driveclub
Another possible release date for Evolution's next-gen social racer Driveclub has surfaced on the internet.
The new release date comes courtesy of Amazon US who have listed the game with a place-holder date of September the 30th.
According to one poster on NeoGAF, Amazon US has been emailing customers highlighting the first week in October as a release window for Driveclub. This makes the September date seem that much more of a placeholder.
Sony is yet to confirm exactly when they will release the game beyond “early 2014” but since that window is quickly evaporating in the spring sunshine later on in 2014 is looking like a more realistic window.
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet