Capcom reveal new Onimusha games
Capcom of Japan took the opportunity over the weekend to formally unveil Onimusha 3, and a new action-orientated multiplayer game, Onimusha Buraiden. The latter will feature all our favourite characters from the games in a beat ‘em up style title, whilst the former will continue the plot of the popular series.
What’s more, number 3’s plot will introduce a new French soldier to the present day, played by none other than Jean Reno of the Leon fame. Very nice.
Onimusha the third will also feature genuine 3D backdrops, and an opening move directed by Hong Kong movie director Donnie Yen.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3