Capcom reveal new Onimusha games
Capcom of Japan took the opportunity over the weekend to formally unveil Onimusha 3, and a new action-orientated multiplayer game, Onimusha Buraiden. The latter will feature all our favourite characters from the games in a beat ‘em up style title, whilst the former will continue the plot of the popular series.
What’s more, number 3’s plot will introduce a new French soldier to the present day, played by none other than Jean Reno of the Leon fame. Very nice.
Onimusha the third will also feature genuine 3D backdrops, and an opening move directed by Hong Kong movie director Donnie Yen.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine