Capcom reveal new Onimusha games
Capcom of Japan took the opportunity over the weekend to formally unveil Onimusha 3, and a new action-orientated multiplayer game, Onimusha Buraiden. The latter will feature all our favourite characters from the games in a beat ‘em up style title, whilst the former will continue the plot of the popular series.
What’s more, number 3’s plot will introduce a new French soldier to the present day, played by none other than Jean Reno of the Leon fame. Very nice.
Onimusha the third will also feature genuine 3D backdrops, and an opening move directed by Hong Kong movie director Donnie Yen.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent