Capcom reveal new Onimusha games
Capcom of Japan took the opportunity over the weekend to formally unveil Onimusha 3, and a new action-orientated multiplayer game, Onimusha Buraiden. The latter will feature all our favourite characters from the games in a beat ‘em up style title, whilst the former will continue the plot of the popular series.
What’s more, number 3’s plot will introduce a new French soldier to the present day, played by none other than Jean Reno of the Leon fame. Very nice.
Onimusha the third will also feature genuine 3D backdrops, and an opening move directed by Hong Kong movie director Donnie Yen.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat