Capcom reveal new Onimusha games
Capcom of Japan took the opportunity over the weekend to formally unveil Onimusha 3, and a new action-orientated multiplayer game, Onimusha Buraiden. The latter will feature all our favourite characters from the games in a beat ‘em up style title, whilst the former will continue the plot of the popular series.
What’s more, number 3’s plot will introduce a new French soldier to the present day, played by none other than Jean Reno of the Leon fame. Very nice.
Onimusha the third will also feature genuine 3D backdrops, and an opening move directed by Hong Kong movie director Donnie Yen.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update