SimCity goes offline to upload the offline mode update
One year after SimCity launched with its controversial online only requirements the game is finally getting it's offline mode.
EA Maxis has taken the game offline today to patch the game's servers ahead of the patch going live later today.
If you weren't sold on the idea of always having to play SimCity online now might be a good time to pick up the game which, despite the initial server issues, is actually quite good.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users