SimCity goes offline to upload the offline mode update
One year after SimCity launched with its controversial online only requirements the game is finally getting it's offline mode.
EA Maxis has taken the game offline today to patch the game's servers ahead of the patch going live later today.
If you weren't sold on the idea of always having to play SimCity online now might be a good time to pick up the game which, despite the initial server issues, is actually quite good.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine