SimCity goes offline to upload the offline mode update
One year after SimCity launched with its controversial online only requirements the game is finally getting it's offline mode.
EA Maxis has taken the game offline today to patch the game's servers ahead of the patch going live later today.
If you weren't sold on the idea of always having to play SimCity online now might be a good time to pick up the game which, despite the initial server issues, is actually quite good.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit