SimCity goes offline to upload the offline mode update
One year after SimCity launched with its controversial online only requirements the game is finally getting it's offline mode.
EA Maxis has taken the game offline today to patch the game's servers ahead of the patch going live later today.
If you weren't sold on the idea of always having to play SimCity online now might be a good time to pick up the game which, despite the initial server issues, is actually quite good.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though