SimCity goes offline to upload the offline mode update
One year after SimCity launched with its controversial online only requirements the game is finally getting it's offline mode.
EA Maxis has taken the game offline today to patch the game's servers ahead of the patch going live later today.
If you weren't sold on the idea of always having to play SimCity online now might be a good time to pick up the game which, despite the initial server issues, is actually quite good.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game