The Witcher 3's main storyline is finished and playable
CD Projekt RED's latest financial report has given up an idea of why The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been delayed.
According to their latest report, the main storyline is complete and playable and the game world has been finished and they are now adding in side-quests.
As well as adding more content to The Witcher 3, CD Projekt RED are hard at work optimizing the REDEngine 3 which powers the game and sharpening up the quality of the visual assets, animations, effects and game audio.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now heading for release on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in February of 2015.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3