The Witcher 3's main storyline is finished and playable
CD Projekt RED's latest financial report has given up an idea of why The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been delayed.
According to their latest report, the main storyline is complete and playable and the game world has been finished and they are now adding in side-quests.
As well as adding more content to The Witcher 3, CD Projekt RED are hard at work optimizing the REDEngine 3 which powers the game and sharpening up the quality of the visual assets, animations, effects and game audio.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now heading for release on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in February of 2015.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter