The Witcher 3's main storyline is finished and playable
CD Projekt RED's latest financial report has given up an idea of why The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been delayed.
According to their latest report, the main storyline is complete and playable and the game world has been finished and they are now adding in side-quests.
As well as adding more content to The Witcher 3, CD Projekt RED are hard at work optimizing the REDEngine 3 which powers the game and sharpening up the quality of the visual assets, animations, effects and game audio.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now heading for release on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One in February of 2015.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat