Deponia heading to the PS3 this summer
Daedalic has announced that they will be bringing their popular comedy adventure series Deponia to the PS3 later this year.
The first game in the Deponia trilogy, called Deponia has been fully adapted for play on the PS3 including a brand new custom control scheme.
Tom Kersten, producer on the Deponia series said, “Still, the whole point & click gameplay and feeling remain the same. But we could benefit from the advantages of a controller-based system, for instance by additionally allowing direct Rufus control“.
Deponia will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 in the summer of this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3