Deponia heading to the PS3 this summer
Daedalic has announced that they will be bringing their popular comedy adventure series Deponia to the PS3 later this year.
The first game in the Deponia trilogy, called Deponia has been fully adapted for play on the PS3 including a brand new custom control scheme.
Tom Kersten, producer on the Deponia series said, “Still, the whole point & click gameplay and feeling remain the same. But we could benefit from the advantages of a controller-based system, for instance by additionally allowing direct Rufus control“.
Deponia will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 in the summer of this year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title