Deponia heading to the PS3 this summer
Daedalic has announced that they will be bringing their popular comedy adventure series Deponia to the PS3 later this year.
The first game in the Deponia trilogy, called Deponia has been fully adapted for play on the PS3 including a brand new custom control scheme.
Tom Kersten, producer on the Deponia series said, “Still, the whole point & click gameplay and feeling remain the same. But we could benefit from the advantages of a controller-based system, for instance by additionally allowing direct Rufus control“.
Deponia will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 in the summer of this year.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though