Deponia heading to the PS3 this summer
Daedalic has announced that they will be bringing their popular comedy adventure series Deponia to the PS3 later this year.
The first game in the Deponia trilogy, called Deponia has been fully adapted for play on the PS3 including a brand new custom control scheme.
Tom Kersten, producer on the Deponia series said, “Still, the whole point & click gameplay and feeling remain the same. But we could benefit from the advantages of a controller-based system, for instance by additionally allowing direct Rufus control“.
Deponia will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 in the summer of this year.
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year