Deponia heading to the PS3 this summer
Daedalic has announced that they will be bringing their popular comedy adventure series Deponia to the PS3 later this year.
The first game in the Deponia trilogy, called Deponia has been fully adapted for play on the PS3 including a brand new custom control scheme.
Tom Kersten, producer on the Deponia series said, “Still, the whole point & click gameplay and feeling remain the same. But we could benefit from the advantages of a controller-based system, for instance by additionally allowing direct Rufus control“.
Deponia will be released on the PlayStation Store for PS3 in the summer of this year.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update