Capcom invites Resident Evil fans to share their memories of the series on Facebook
Capcom has prompted a lot of speculation by launching a new Facebook app on the series' official Facebook page.
The new app allows series fans to share their favourite memories spanning the entire Resident Evil series from its humble beginnings on the PS One all the way up to Revelations and Resident Evil 6.
There have been rumours indicating that development began on Resident Evil 7 straight after Resident Evil 6 launched in October 2012.
Thanks Rely On Horror.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny