Capcom invites Resident Evil fans to share their memories of the series on Facebook
Capcom has prompted a lot of speculation by launching a new Facebook app on the series' official Facebook page.
The new app allows series fans to share their favourite memories spanning the entire Resident Evil series from its humble beginnings on the PS One all the way up to Revelations and Resident Evil 6.
There have been rumours indicating that development began on Resident Evil 7 straight after Resident Evil 6 launched in October 2012.
Thanks Rely On Horror.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light