Capcom invites Resident Evil fans to share their memories of the series on Facebook
Capcom has prompted a lot of speculation by launching a new Facebook app on the series' official Facebook page.
The new app allows series fans to share their favourite memories spanning the entire Resident Evil series from its humble beginnings on the PS One all the way up to Revelations and Resident Evil 6.
There have been rumours indicating that development began on Resident Evil 7 straight after Resident Evil 6 launched in October 2012.
Thanks Rely On Horror.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan