Capcom invites Resident Evil fans to share their memories of the series on Facebook
Capcom has prompted a lot of speculation by launching a new Facebook app on the series' official Facebook page.
The new app allows series fans to share their favourite memories spanning the entire Resident Evil series from its humble beginnings on the PS One all the way up to Revelations and Resident Evil 6.
There have been rumours indicating that development began on Resident Evil 7 straight after Resident Evil 6 launched in October 2012.
Thanks Rely On Horror.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto