Yu Suzuki wants to make Shenmue 3 if the right opportunity arises
Fans of the Shenmue series have been living in limbo for a long time after the series, originally meant as a trilogy, ended abruptly after Shenmue 2.
It's not that creator Yu Suzuki doesn't want to finish the series but he hasn't been given the opportunity after SEGA decided the third game wasn't worth investing in.
Things may start moving again on the Shenmue front as it emerged that SEGA chose not to renew their ownership of the Shenmue trademark earlier this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3