Dark Souls II clocks up 4.3 million player deaths since US launch
Dark Souls II may not be out in Europe and the UK as yet but it's already racked up an impressive player death toll amongst North American players.
The official Dark Souls II website keeps track of player stats as well as the state of the online servers as well. According to the site Xbox 360 players have died 1,311,973 times while PS3 players have died 2,991,975 times.
Dark Souls II is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America and will hit Europe and the UK tomorrow (March 14th). This means either the PS3 players are all as bad as I am or they're spending much more time exploring the game before they finish it.
The PC version will be out on April 25th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year