Dark Souls II clocks up 4.3 million player deaths since US launch
Dark Souls II may not be out in Europe and the UK as yet but it's already racked up an impressive player death toll amongst North American players.
The official Dark Souls II website keeps track of player stats as well as the state of the online servers as well. According to the site Xbox 360 players have died 1,311,973 times while PS3 players have died 2,991,975 times.
Dark Souls II is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America and will hit Europe and the UK tomorrow (March 14th). This means either the PS3 players are all as bad as I am or they're spending much more time exploring the game before they finish it.
The PC version will be out on April 25th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch