Dark Souls II clocks up 4.3 million player deaths since US launch
Dark Souls II may not be out in Europe and the UK as yet but it's already racked up an impressive player death toll amongst North American players.
The official Dark Souls II website keeps track of player stats as well as the state of the online servers as well. According to the site Xbox 360 players have died 1,311,973 times while PS3 players have died 2,991,975 times.
Dark Souls II is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America and will hit Europe and the UK tomorrow (March 14th). This means either the PS3 players are all as bad as I am or they're spending much more time exploring the game before they finish it.
The PC version will be out on April 25th.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network