Dark Souls II clocks up 4.3 million player deaths since US launch
Dark Souls II may not be out in Europe and the UK as yet but it's already racked up an impressive player death toll amongst North American players.
The official Dark Souls II website keeps track of player stats as well as the state of the online servers as well. According to the site Xbox 360 players have died 1,311,973 times while PS3 players have died 2,991,975 times.
Dark Souls II is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America and will hit Europe and the UK tomorrow (March 14th). This means either the PS3 players are all as bad as I am or they're spending much more time exploring the game before they finish it.
The PC version will be out on April 25th.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching