Dark Souls II clocks up 4.3 million player deaths since US launch
Dark Souls II may not be out in Europe and the UK as yet but it's already racked up an impressive player death toll amongst North American players.
The official Dark Souls II website keeps track of player stats as well as the state of the online servers as well. According to the site Xbox 360 players have died 1,311,973 times while PS3 players have died 2,991,975 times.
Dark Souls II is out now on PS3 and Xbox 360 in North America and will hit Europe and the UK tomorrow (March 14th). This means either the PS3 players are all as bad as I am or they're spending much more time exploring the game before they finish it.
The PC version will be out on April 25th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side