PS4 to get pre-loading functionality next month says Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch has revealed that the PS4 is due to get pre-loading support really soon.
Pre-loading basically allows anyone who pre-orders a game to download it before the game is released so that they can play it the moment it gets launched.
Sucker Punch revealed that the PS4 was getting pre-loading support next month although not in time for this week's launch of inFamous: Second Son.
They stated on Twitter, “No preload on PS4 until April and for North America, the PS Store will update at midnight PST…so 3am EST.”
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online