PS4 to get pre-loading functionality next month says Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch has revealed that the PS4 is due to get pre-loading support really soon.
Pre-loading basically allows anyone who pre-orders a game to download it before the game is released so that they can play it the moment it gets launched.
Sucker Punch revealed that the PS4 was getting pre-loading support next month although not in time for this week's launch of inFamous: Second Son.
They stated on Twitter, “No preload on PS4 until April and for North America, the PS Store will update at midnight PST…so 3am EST.”
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter