PS4 to get pre-loading functionality next month says Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch has revealed that the PS4 is due to get pre-loading support really soon.
Pre-loading basically allows anyone who pre-orders a game to download it before the game is released so that they can play it the moment it gets launched.
Sucker Punch revealed that the PS4 was getting pre-loading support next month although not in time for this week's launch of inFamous: Second Son.
They stated on Twitter, “No preload on PS4 until April and for North America, the PS Store will update at midnight PST…so 3am EST.”
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users