PS4 to get pre-loading functionality next month says Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch has revealed that the PS4 is due to get pre-loading support really soon.
Pre-loading basically allows anyone who pre-orders a game to download it before the game is released so that they can play it the moment it gets launched.
Sucker Punch revealed that the PS4 was getting pre-loading support next month although not in time for this week's launch of inFamous: Second Son.
They stated on Twitter, “No preload on PS4 until April and for North America, the PS Store will update at midnight PST…so 3am EST.”
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims