PS4 to get pre-loading functionality next month says Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch has revealed that the PS4 is due to get pre-loading support really soon.
Pre-loading basically allows anyone who pre-orders a game to download it before the game is released so that they can play it the moment it gets launched.
Sucker Punch revealed that the PS4 was getting pre-loading support next month although not in time for this week's launch of inFamous: Second Son.
They stated on Twitter, “No preload on PS4 until April and for North America, the PS Store will update at midnight PST…so 3am EST.”
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title