Valve showcases the improved Steam Controller ahead of the GDC
Valve has release an image of their newly-refined Steam Controller.
Based on feedback from their Steam Machine beta testers and backwards compatibility considerations they have ditched the touchscreen in favour of a traditional buttons and D-pad style arrangement.
The new controller design was unveiled for developers at the Steam Dev Days conference in January and this is the first public image of the improved Steam Controller.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3