Titanfall unlikely to see new Titans added as DLC
It seems that Respawn probably won't be adding more Titans to Titanfall as part of the planned DLC for the game.
The studio's community manager, Abbie Heppe, explained that a huge amount of work went in to creating the game's Titans and making sure it play was well balanced so adding a new one would be a colossal undertaking.
“In order to [add a Titan] it takes so much balancing to make all the Titan abilities work with each other, and then against pilots,” Heppe explained. “It’s a huge undertaking. Originally we just had the Atlas titans and then the team refused to add in the rest of the Titans until we were all sure that that one fitted perfectly with everything else in the game.”
Titanfall is out now on PC and Xbox One in both Europe and North America. The Xbox 360 version of the game is due out on March 25th in North America and March 28th in Europe.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year