Titanfall unlikely to see new Titans added as DLC
It seems that Respawn probably won't be adding more Titans to Titanfall as part of the planned DLC for the game.
The studio's community manager, Abbie Heppe, explained that a huge amount of work went in to creating the game's Titans and making sure it play was well balanced so adding a new one would be a colossal undertaking.
“In order to [add a Titan] it takes so much balancing to make all the Titan abilities work with each other, and then against pilots,” Heppe explained. “It’s a huge undertaking. Originally we just had the Atlas titans and then the team refused to add in the rest of the Titans until we were all sure that that one fitted perfectly with everything else in the game.”
Titanfall is out now on PC and Xbox One in both Europe and North America. The Xbox 360 version of the game is due out on March 25th in North America and March 28th in Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year