SEGA offering up a massive Humble Bundle
SEGA has announced that they are putting forward a rather massive Humble Bundle.
The bundle offers up Alpha Protocol, Company Of Heroes, Rome: Total War and Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit in the first tier which comes in at 5.99 USD. The second tier adds Typing Of The Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Medieval II: Total War, SEGA Genesis Collection and Renegade Ops for another 5.99 USD.
SEGA's John Clark said, “We’re extremely proud to present gamers with a SEGA themed Humble Bundle. It’s a fantastic way to bring some of our classic games to a new audience while helping fund raising efforts for a variety of extremely good causes.”
For more information on the bundle and other excellent Humble Bundles head over to the official Humble Bundle store.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title