SEGA offering up a massive Humble Bundle
SEGA has announced that they are putting forward a rather massive Humble Bundle.
The bundle offers up Alpha Protocol, Company Of Heroes, Rome: Total War and Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit in the first tier which comes in at 5.99 USD. The second tier adds Typing Of The Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Medieval II: Total War, SEGA Genesis Collection and Renegade Ops for another 5.99 USD.
SEGA's John Clark said, “We’re extremely proud to present gamers with a SEGA themed Humble Bundle. It’s a fantastic way to bring some of our classic games to a new audience while helping fund raising efforts for a variety of extremely good causes.”
For more information on the bundle and other excellent Humble Bundles head over to the official Humble Bundle store.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America