SEGA offering up a massive Humble Bundle
SEGA has announced that they are putting forward a rather massive Humble Bundle.
The bundle offers up Alpha Protocol, Company Of Heroes, Rome: Total War and Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit in the first tier which comes in at 5.99 USD. The second tier adds Typing Of The Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Medieval II: Total War, SEGA Genesis Collection and Renegade Ops for another 5.99 USD.
SEGA's John Clark said, “We’re extremely proud to present gamers with a SEGA themed Humble Bundle. It’s a fantastic way to bring some of our classic games to a new audience while helping fund raising efforts for a variety of extremely good causes.”
For more information on the bundle and other excellent Humble Bundles head over to the official Humble Bundle store.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer