SEGA offering up a massive Humble Bundle
SEGA has announced that they are putting forward a rather massive Humble Bundle.
The bundle offers up Alpha Protocol, Company Of Heroes, Rome: Total War and Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit in the first tier which comes in at 5.99 USD. The second tier adds Typing Of The Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Medieval II: Total War, SEGA Genesis Collection and Renegade Ops for another 5.99 USD.
SEGA's John Clark said, “We’re extremely proud to present gamers with a SEGA themed Humble Bundle. It’s a fantastic way to bring some of our classic games to a new audience while helping fund raising efforts for a variety of extremely good causes.”
For more information on the bundle and other excellent Humble Bundles head over to the official Humble Bundle store.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year