SEGA offering up a massive Humble Bundle
SEGA has announced that they are putting forward a rather massive Humble Bundle.
The bundle offers up Alpha Protocol, Company Of Heroes, Rome: Total War and Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit in the first tier which comes in at 5.99 USD. The second tier adds Typing Of The Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Medieval II: Total War, SEGA Genesis Collection and Renegade Ops for another 5.99 USD.
SEGA's John Clark said, “We’re extremely proud to present gamers with a SEGA themed Humble Bundle. It’s a fantastic way to bring some of our classic games to a new audience while helping fund raising efforts for a variety of extremely good causes.”
For more information on the bundle and other excellent Humble Bundles head over to the official Humble Bundle store.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update