Team Dakota scales back Project Spark's microtransactions
Team Dakota has made some fairly major moves to scale pack the microtransactions in Project Spark.
A major feature of this is removing the cap on 'Spark Time' which is the time that players are allowed to make use of the game without paying.
There's still Tokens that allow for unlocking some of the in-game items via real-money purchases although all items can be unlocked by spending the time in-game.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey