Team Dakota scales back Project Spark's microtransactions
Team Dakota has made some fairly major moves to scale pack the microtransactions in Project Spark.
A major feature of this is removing the cap on 'Spark Time' which is the time that players are allowed to make use of the game without paying.
There's still Tokens that allow for unlocking some of the in-game items via real-money purchases although all items can be unlocked by spending the time in-game.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too