Team Dakota scales back Project Spark's microtransactions
Team Dakota has made some fairly major moves to scale pack the microtransactions in Project Spark.
A major feature of this is removing the cap on 'Spark Time' which is the time that players are allowed to make use of the game without paying.
There's still Tokens that allow for unlocking some of the in-game items via real-money purchases although all items can be unlocked by spending the time in-game.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III