Team Dakota scales back Project Spark's microtransactions
Team Dakota has made some fairly major moves to scale pack the microtransactions in Project Spark.
A major feature of this is removing the cap on 'Spark Time' which is the time that players are allowed to make use of the game without paying.
There's still Tokens that allow for unlocking some of the in-game items via real-money purchases although all items can be unlocked by spending the time in-game.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network