Team Dakota scales back Project Spark's microtransactions
Team Dakota has made some fairly major moves to scale pack the microtransactions in Project Spark.
A major feature of this is removing the cap on 'Spark Time' which is the time that players are allowed to make use of the game without paying.
There's still Tokens that allow for unlocking some of the in-game items via real-money purchases although all items can be unlocked by spending the time in-game.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO