The Last Of Us movie to be an adaptation of the game's story
Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann has been talking about their plans for the movie based on last year's hit The Last Of Us.
Druckmann has revealed that the film's story will be an adaptation of the story from the game itself.
“It’s an adaptation of the story of The Last of Us,” Druckmann stated. “As far as where we go and how we make it fit into a film, how it takes into account the unique properties of film… We’re not sure yet. We’re only just scratching the surface.”
Naughty Dog are currently putting the finishing touches to the final piece of DLC for the game which will include new multiplayer maps and a new difficulty setting.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3