The Last Of Us movie to be an adaptation of the game's story
Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann has been talking about their plans for the movie based on last year's hit The Last Of Us.
Druckmann has revealed that the film's story will be an adaptation of the story from the game itself.
“It’s an adaptation of the story of The Last of Us,” Druckmann stated. “As far as where we go and how we make it fit into a film, how it takes into account the unique properties of film… We’re not sure yet. We’re only just scratching the surface.”
Naughty Dog are currently putting the finishing touches to the final piece of DLC for the game which will include new multiplayer maps and a new difficulty setting.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015