SEGA announces new Hannibal At The Gates campaign for Total War: Rome II
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced the latest piece of premium DLC for Total War: Rome II.
Hannibal At The Gates will give Rome II fans the chance to engage in the 2nd Punic War to see if they can match the military skill of Roman Scipio Africanus and his Carthaginian rival Hannibal.
Also on its way is a new free update that will bring a host of updates and improvements.
Creative Assembly's creative director Mike Simpson said, “Rome II was hugely ambitious for our studio. We do regret that some reviewers and core fans didn’t get everything they wanted from it. We are committed to improving and adding to the game over the coming months; we very much want Rome II to be remembered as one of our best.”
Hannibal At The Gates will launch on Steam for PC on March the 27th at 9.99 GBP/14.99 USD/EUR.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3