SEGA announces new Hannibal At The Gates campaign for Total War: Rome II
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced the latest piece of premium DLC for Total War: Rome II.
Hannibal At The Gates will give Rome II fans the chance to engage in the 2nd Punic War to see if they can match the military skill of Roman Scipio Africanus and his Carthaginian rival Hannibal.
Also on its way is a new free update that will bring a host of updates and improvements.
Creative Assembly's creative director Mike Simpson said, “Rome II was hugely ambitious for our studio. We do regret that some reviewers and core fans didn’t get everything they wanted from it. We are committed to improving and adding to the game over the coming months; we very much want Rome II to be remembered as one of our best.”
Hannibal At The Gates will launch on Steam for PC on March the 27th at 9.99 GBP/14.99 USD/EUR.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue