SEGA announces new Hannibal At The Gates campaign for Total War: Rome II
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced the latest piece of premium DLC for Total War: Rome II.
Hannibal At The Gates will give Rome II fans the chance to engage in the 2nd Punic War to see if they can match the military skill of Roman Scipio Africanus and his Carthaginian rival Hannibal.
Also on its way is a new free update that will bring a host of updates and improvements.
Creative Assembly's creative director Mike Simpson said, “Rome II was hugely ambitious for our studio. We do regret that some reviewers and core fans didn’t get everything they wanted from it. We are committed to improving and adding to the game over the coming months; we very much want Rome II to be remembered as one of our best.”
Hannibal At The Gates will launch on Steam for PC on March the 27th at 9.99 GBP/14.99 USD/EUR.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition