Ronimo reckons the Wii U is the only console that offers up something truly new
Ronimo Games has been speaking of their experiences of developing for the Wii U and they've had a very positive experience with Nintendo.
Ronimo has spent over two years working on their upcoming release Swords And Soldiers II for the Wii U so they've had plenty of time to get to know Nintendo and their home console.
”Nintendo is really good to work with of course,” said Ronimo's Joost van Dongen. “They are really enthusiastic about the game, so we hope that they give it a nice spot in the eShop and do some marketing for us. Their tech support is really good. If we have questions, we always get answers at the end of the day.”
He went on, ”In general, we love the new controller. The other new consoles, the PS4 and Xbox One, from our perspective they are just mostly the same thing as before but much faster. While Wii U has something new, this controller with the screen on it and it has touch and all these things that really weren't there yet.”
Thanks Nintendo World Report.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3