Ronimo reckons the Wii U is the only console that offers up something truly new
Ronimo Games has been speaking of their experiences of developing for the Wii U and they've had a very positive experience with Nintendo.
Ronimo has spent over two years working on their upcoming release Swords And Soldiers II for the Wii U so they've had plenty of time to get to know Nintendo and their home console.
”Nintendo is really good to work with of course,” said Ronimo's Joost van Dongen. “They are really enthusiastic about the game, so we hope that they give it a nice spot in the eShop and do some marketing for us. Their tech support is really good. If we have questions, we always get answers at the end of the day.”
He went on, ”In general, we love the new controller. The other new consoles, the PS4 and Xbox One, from our perspective they are just mostly the same thing as before but much faster. While Wii U has something new, this controller with the screen on it and it has touch and all these things that really weren't there yet.”
Thanks Nintendo World Report.
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week