Ronimo reckons the Wii U is the only console that offers up something truly new
Ronimo Games has been speaking of their experiences of developing for the Wii U and they've had a very positive experience with Nintendo.
Ronimo has spent over two years working on their upcoming release Swords And Soldiers II for the Wii U so they've had plenty of time to get to know Nintendo and their home console.
”Nintendo is really good to work with of course,” said Ronimo's Joost van Dongen. “They are really enthusiastic about the game, so we hope that they give it a nice spot in the eShop and do some marketing for us. Their tech support is really good. If we have questions, we always get answers at the end of the day.”
He went on, ”In general, we love the new controller. The other new consoles, the PS4 and Xbox One, from our perspective they are just mostly the same thing as before but much faster. While Wii U has something new, this controller with the screen on it and it has touch and all these things that really weren't there yet.”
Thanks Nintendo World Report.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year