Ronimo reckons the Wii U is the only console that offers up something truly new
Ronimo Games has been speaking of their experiences of developing for the Wii U and they've had a very positive experience with Nintendo.
Ronimo has spent over two years working on their upcoming release Swords And Soldiers II for the Wii U so they've had plenty of time to get to know Nintendo and their home console.
”Nintendo is really good to work with of course,” said Ronimo's Joost van Dongen. “They are really enthusiastic about the game, so we hope that they give it a nice spot in the eShop and do some marketing for us. Their tech support is really good. If we have questions, we always get answers at the end of the day.”
He went on, ”In general, we love the new controller. The other new consoles, the PS4 and Xbox One, from our perspective they are just mostly the same thing as before but much faster. While Wii U has something new, this controller with the screen on it and it has touch and all these things that really weren't there yet.”
Thanks Nintendo World Report.
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch