Ronimo reckons the Wii U is the only console that offers up something truly new
Ronimo Games has been speaking of their experiences of developing for the Wii U and they've had a very positive experience with Nintendo.
Ronimo has spent over two years working on their upcoming release Swords And Soldiers II for the Wii U so they've had plenty of time to get to know Nintendo and their home console.
”Nintendo is really good to work with of course,” said Ronimo's Joost van Dongen. “They are really enthusiastic about the game, so we hope that they give it a nice spot in the eShop and do some marketing for us. Their tech support is really good. If we have questions, we always get answers at the end of the day.”
He went on, ”In general, we love the new controller. The other new consoles, the PS4 and Xbox One, from our perspective they are just mostly the same thing as before but much faster. While Wii U has something new, this controller with the screen on it and it has touch and all these things that really weren't there yet.”
Thanks Nintendo World Report.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon